Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® X4 is professional image-editing software that lets you quickly and easily retouch and enhance photos. Closely integrated with CorelDRAW X4, it is especially useful in a production workflow that includes bitmap photo editing.
* Full support for 24 bit color
* Now supports RAW camera file formats for hundreds of different types of cameras
* Straighten image lets you quickly and easily adjust images that were scanned or photographed at an angle
* More features and effects now provide histogram feedback in real time, so you can preview changes and compare results as you adjust image tone, apply effects or process RAW camera files
* The easy-to-use, yet powerful, Cut out lab is accessible from CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, making it an ideal addition to your workflow
Corel PHOTO-PAINT is a raster graphics editor created by Corel. The current version is Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 (14). It is not sold by itself, but instead included with CorelDRAW (CorelDRAW Graphics Suite). Its main uses are image manipulation and creation of web graphics as well as photorealistic illustrations, collage, and hand drawn illustrations, using a pen tablet such as the Wacom pen tablet. Many contemporary illustrators use Corel Photo-Paint to make all kind of illustrations. In todays illustration business, illustrators can use Corel Photo-Paint doing illustrations, to everything from a hand drawn illustration for a magazine, book, storyboards and concept art, as well as for both the movie industry and computer game industry. One could say that any illustration that can be made by a human hand can be done with Corel Photo-Paint, and more. As of version 11, Corel increasingly gave attention to the PC photography user; support for the Windows Image Acquisition-interface and Exif was introduced then, as was a Red Eye Removal Tool. The latest version available for Macintosh is version 11. Version 9 was also made available for Linux, however it was less of an actual port as it depended on Wine to run. It was released as freeware and could be downloaded directly from Corel's website, although CorelDRAW 9 for Linux was not freeware.
PHOTO-PAINT functionality can be extended by Photoshop-compatible plugins. They are listed in the 'Effects' menu, below the built-in effects.
Možete ga Download sa: